I am quite a hard-head boy. In another words, I am not so easy to be influenced by others. However, I also have a very strong sense of open-minded thinking and also a lot of empathic onto different people's stories and opinions. I have set up my schedule to do work lastnight and tonight. Unfortunately, I have been very ill and sick for the last 2 days. Could not sleep well and my brain is so strangely working on different thoughts.
I don't think I could handle any assignments at the moment. Eventually I could not go out and enjoy any piece of food or music or movie.
Simplicity, I am taking the winter flu (or fever). Got it since yesterday, went to Footscray Market for casual work. I felt terrific sick and it got worst. Fever and feeling so hot last night. Took 2 tablets, then went to bed and had a nap. then wake up around 10 and stayed up till like 4-5 o'clock in the morning and then fall asleep for about 3-4 hours. I was late this morning to work.
Sight* but a hard working boy like me, pretty much gave up with the health's challenge. I need to take care of myself more. I should not eat all crap, should not get myself in too much "west-life" chemicals or any horrible stuff...
Well, Queen's Birthday, how could everybody have sometime to relax, to rest... and I am freaking busy with extra work (unexpected) and an ugly winter flu.
Please get me well soon tablets, I need to finish my assignment by next saturday and prepare well for my trip.
Only 9 days to go Van. Bring it on!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment