Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Sydney People

Are there actually any nice people out there in Sydney? I was like, oh this city is so nice, people are so friendly and welcome me. Some of the work-mates they are very kind, be friend, be good friend, share a lot of things... Suddenly! They turn to be nasty. Maybe it was a mistake or something, as least I am always honest to myself. I rather have disadvantage for myself, better to try to get over people and fight for some meaningless thing. However, learning to have a certain boundary in any relationship is a good thing for me. In fact, for every relationship. Even to family, because I have been called, requested to do this, that when my life isn't only to share with them. It was pretty much in their control. Is it why people here are nice, but they seem to be very self-ish sometime and they love themselves too much, be self-sufficient and thinking that the world is only for those who can actually survive by getting over other? There are people who I can only get along well when we both talk about alcohol, sex or get wasted! I believe not, and I do not even care about that... but I will take that into account when I have more judging on everything happening around. Cheer up Van, life isn't simple as I thought! For now, you have to be strong and stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment