Thursday, 2 May 2013

May 2013

Starting a new relationship that I have been waiting for so long. I have been not just waiting but also hoping this is going to be a true love and an exciting journey with my partner...

Been pretty good together for the last few weeks and I am falling for the sweetness, the kindness and all the dedicates that I received...

Back to my career, I am still looking for the job I dream and this is going to be tough but I realised and learnt a lot from this journey... Life can be difficult sometimes, but the main thing is that we still fight for what we believe. I have stood for my faith and my goals since the very first days, so I should not give up what I feel confident that I can achieve.

The other day, I was on the train to the city from St Albans I looked at the people on the train, seemingly that I have never seen them twice even we could possibly live in the same suburb. Melbourne is a big city, where a little heart needs to get warm and get a right beat pace to immerse in the vibrance. It is so inspirational that I am very excited and interested in exploring every bit of my life in this cosmopolitan city. This line of thinking motivates me at the moment. Especially winter is just around the corner.

Life has just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment