"Everyone then will have meaning for their life... in whatsoever ways... The understanding is differed from people, then it leads them to act as they wish... I do think it is al-right" - My Tam Singer
As I have a conversation for more than an hour with Oanh Do, one of my friend in California at the moment and she has told me how difficult her life is! I finally have told her that to reflectively review that what we really want how our life becomes.
This is a never-ending discussion about what should we do to achieve something as we want. Depending on beliefs, some goals and objectives we have been dealing with in our life are different. But importantly that life has meaning to me.
Since I have stepped up with my life journey. I decided to take advices and seriously taken any opportunities and focus on the positive side of life. Having the chance to live in a well-developed country likes Australia for nearly 6 years. I have felt that I am doing what I could to take life as a journey and enjoy the beauty of it! I have dreams and I want to achieve my goals but have meaning of my life is an overall
No comments:
Post a Comment