Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Tet 2014

Happy Tet 2014.

This lunar new year I have returned back to Ho Chi Minh City. And this year, I have turned to 26. Prior the Tet, everything was very hectic and lot of activities around. The city has turned to a very busy city after years away. I have learnt that I need to adapt to all the change, use my knowledge, experiences and maturity in managing all things around. Dealing with many people, as I have also started working in a media firm. I am understanding that challenge for the new year has just begun.

Not much to say but the Tet was not the biggest excitement for me, except the week off with lot of free time to catch up with friends and quite a fair bit of money spent.

Tet has always reminded me of hard working time. I am looking forward to a new year of Horse. I am looking for new challenge, new travel destinations and new friends.

More goals to reach, I am confident to pursue my direction and hoping for all good things come.


No comments:

Post a Comment