"Our culture made a virtue of living only as extroverts. We discourage the inner journey, the quest for a center. So we lost our center and have to find it again." - Anais Nin
Monday, 7 May 2012
May is just started.
I have not any clues when I have moved to Sydney, probably since last August. So I have been living in this city for almost 9 months. Been away from family, I have grown up and learnt so much from everything.
Thank for the challenges and opportunities I have gotten. I have been working so much for the last couple of months in approximately 50-60 hours a week at two jobs and dried up from everything.
Deciding to quit my VIP host work at the Casino, I have sticked only with my sustainable living project. Taking one week off and travelling back to Melbourne, meet friends and immerse myself in a lot of love, after, I came back to Sydney and got sick for a week. Today, I walked down to the street to get some KFC on George street. After that oily and massive meal, I feel so full and got some energy to type something on here.
Been a while I left this blog empty and not update anything... to be honest, I have too much and I don't know where I should begin to write.
As I have not sure what I would do next in my journey here in Australia. Seems like I am the "greedy" person as I have always been told, I couldn't decide which way I should do to make the most out of my life.
Looking for someone, something ... in my life... I feel like I am old and energy-less in doing any thing.
Where is my motivations and energy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment