Monday, 4 June 2012

The challenge or the change?

I am looking to settle down my life in Australia. I am sick and tired of not be able to stick to one commitment...

The problematic thought caused from today conversation with my manager. I have been thinking quite a while for my part time job. At the moment the minimum hours becomes the maximum hours as indication that my work could not pay me more than that, which is totally opposite to what I have thought. I was very confident that the project could and should carry on more works, generate more activities and so on for every one, to benefit the community.

That is fine for the whole picture but for my life, self-ishly, I can not say any words as I would not be able to save any cents, cover all expenses as the way my lifestyle is now.

What is the point? I don't know, conflicts between self-awareness and favours for the others. I am totally putting my mind in a catch 22 situation. or I just complicate my own judgement. I remember when I first stepped into Australian land, I was very ambitious and rocking on my career focus, working hard and deal with every challenges to gain as much experience as possible. The journey is long and continuous. I am still suffering with all different issues, some are still as same as before, but some are different. My philosophy about world changes and is more open than before. However, some times I do feel I have a lot more conflicts in my own thinking.

The journey of finding a good job that you like to work on, it makes you happy and you earn enough money to survive a happy life is incredibly challenged, difficult and invaluable.

No comments:

Post a Comment