Saturday, 2 June 2012

The world of drunken fig.

The world of drunken figs is in South Australia, where is travelling north in about 2 hours, where the wineries are surrounded with a lot of delicacy, amazing food, amazing views. I have had spent about 3 days at Clare in mid May 2012. The town has embraced a fantastic gourmet weekend which is a 2 days full of wine, food and entertainment for everyone. 

My friend is staying at Clare for his work. Catching up with him was a nice experience, where we had an amazing, and for me the "very first time" long table dinner with 6 courses meal and matching wines. That was the first time when I have had drunken figs. 

 The warmness and kindness of this land has given me one of the most memoriable experience. I have had really good time, when I lied down on the pier at the beach, and it was so nice to look at the beautiful sky, where there was not a ugly cloud, hiding anything.


Yummy cupcakes

Lamb loin with herbs roasted.

 Back to Adelaide after a few days, I have learnt that life is so short. Hard to realise something so much valuable around, the experience is not easy to find. Life can be a pig, where two children tried to pull it tails and its ears but did not realise that the pig couldn't change any thing... Simply "life" is hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment